We believe development of industries is built through networking of people, resources, and information.
JMA’s Convention Business Center annually organizes nearly 30 exhibitions and 100 seminars encompassing various industrial sectors and genres to meet industrial demands. Few or some exhibitions could be familiar to your work or daily life, and even some could be dealing closely with your business.
JMA will continue to provide precise and cutting-edge networking services for the fast-changing industries.
|Name of Association||Japan Management Association (JMA)|
100-0003 1-2-2, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Sumitomo Corporation Takebashi building the 14th floor
This is the temporary office scheduled to be located until the end of November 2017 for office renewal.
Convention Business Center
– B-to-B Exhibitions for Professionals
– Symposiums on Technologies for Engineers and Developers
– Business Matching Programs in between with Japanese and Overseas
– Other Industry Cross-Over Activities
Deutsch Messe Japan Office
– Exhibitor and Visitor promotion in Japan for exhibitions organized by Deutsch Messe (HANNOVE MESSE, CeBIT, CeMAT, etc.)
|Inquiries||Click here for inquiries|